Full service marine engineering across shipping, renewable energy, oil & gas, industrial and leisure sectors. Professional and efficient project management and consultancy combined with a highly skilled and experienced workforce.OUR SERVICES
Comprehensive repair, maintenance and upgrades for all vessel types. Scheduled works effectively delivered to suit ship’s movements. 24-hour marine breakdown service for when a fast turnaround is essential. Fully equipped Great Yarmouth based workshop facility.OUR SERVICES
Sea Fastening & Mobilisation
Complete project management from dunnage and lashing of loads, to full vessel mobilisation/demobilisation, provision of materials, plant, cranage and logistics. With many years of experience in sea fastening projects, our team has the expertise to deliver on time and to the highest standard.OUR SERVICES
Marineserv is a dynamic engineering company servicing the marine, oil & gas, renewable, energy and leisure craft sectors. With facilities centrally located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, we are ideally situated to service client needs.
Professional strategic leadership, precision project management and a select team of experienced engineers, technicians and tradesmen ensures bespoke service delivery and top-level skills provision for every contract.
We understand that reaction times are paramount and as a company pride ourselves on an efficient and reliable ‘on time, on budget’ service and building long-term partnerships with our customers.
Marineserv is committed to providing a safe working environment for all with Health and Safety best practice integrated into the company’s ethos and daily activities.
Our dedicated, client-focused approach combines a highly skilled workforce, with outstanding performance and firstclass ‘one port of call’ service delivery. And in today’s fast-moving environment, it goes without saying that we work the hours that you do.
Marineserv provides a comprehensive range of services and solutions for shipping, ports and industry including:
- Sea fastening, mobilisation and demobilisation From dunnage and lashing services to full vessel mobilisation with fabrication of grillages and supply of site plant, welfare and more.
- Fabrication, pipework and coded welding Repairs, modifications and new fabrications in all grades of steel, stainless steel and alloy materials.
- Mechanical repair and maintenance From propulsion and power generation equipment works to hatches and deck equipment maintenance.
- Supply of specialist services such as OEM service engineers, refrigeration engineers and more Supply of services to suit the ship’s requirements.
- Material sourcing service Cost effective sourcing of goods to suit ship’s activities, from engine parts to equipment for ship’s husbandry.
- Project management We understand your needs and can ensure delivery.
- Port infrastructure maintenance Marineserv has a specialism in bridge preventative maintenance and repairs.
Marineserv UK Ltd
Unit C Munnings Court
+44 (0) 1493 650729
Quick Contact Form
Feel free to contact us anytime...